Australian College for International Students
Our classrooms are modern, air-conditioned facilities that are well equipped for effective learning
USI – Unique Student Identifier
Recognition of AQF Qualifications
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
To apply for RPL, fill out the RPL application form provided during enrolment.
ACIS Refund Policy
|Enrolment fees (non-refundable)||A$500|
|Course Material fee1||Refer to course Fees and Payment Schedule|
|Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)||A$500per annum (for singles) Aprox|
|Unit Repeat fee||A$500|
|Enrolment variation fee||A$250|
|Administration Fee local students (non-refundable )||A$250|
|Bank Transfer Fee||A$30|
|Reassessment fee only one time||A$200|
All refund requests are conditional on the following:
- Australian College for International School must have received funds in order for any refunds to be made available (i.e. cheques are cleared, telegraphic transfers have been received);
- Any debts to Australian College for International School must be paid in full or the outstanding amounts will be deducted from the refund.
The Australian Government refuses visa
If the student visa application or visa renewal is refused by the Australian Government, a full refund of the course fees less 5% of the amount paid or $500 whichever is the lesser. In order to receive the refund students will have to provide authenticated evidence of the student visa refusal to Australian College for International Students
However, no refunds will be granted where:
- An international student, currently in Australia, has their student visa cancelled by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) for a breach of visa conditions; or
- An international student, currently in Australia, has their student visa extension application refused by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) after the commencement of their studies, for not meeting visa requirements.
Provider default on delivery of the qualification
In an unlikely event that Australian College for International School is unable to start or deliver the course, the student can choose to accept either:
- a refund of the course fees, which will be issued to the Student within 14 days; or
- to be placed in an alternative course with Australian College for International School or another provider. If the Student chooses placement in an alternative course, the Student must sign a new written agreement to indicate the student accepted the placement.
If the student chooses to receive a refund of the course fees, Australian College for International School will calculate the unspent portion of the tuition fees paid to date (that is tuition fees the student has paid for but has not been delivered by Australian College for International School ). The refund will be paid within 14 days on which the course ceased to be provided.If Australian College for International School is unable to provide a refund or place the student in an alternative course, the Tuition Protection Service (TPS) will provide the student with options for suitable alternative courses (if any such courses are available) or if this is not possible, the student will be eligible for a refund as calculated by the TPS Director.
Withdrawal from the course
Where written notice of withdrawal is received by Australian College for International School before the start date of the course, Australian College for International School will refund the fees as per the table below less the administration fee of $200.
|Where notice of withdrawal is received||Refund of fees paid for first term||Refund of fees paid for subsequent terms|
|At least 28 days prior to course commencement date||80%||100%|
|Less than 28 days but more than 14 days prior to course commencement date||70%||100%|
|Less than 14 days prior to course commencement date||No refund||100%|
Refunds will be made available within 28 days (20 working days) of written notification being received by Australian College for International Students.